Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The chrome trim on the 2020 Santa Fe has a platinum tint to it. I am wondering if that color comes from a thin surface coating? When I went to wax my car for the first time it appears that it was starting to rub off! Anyone else notice this? Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hyundai quality has taken a nose dive since 3 cars ago. Finish is cheaper, robot controls more frustrating than ever! Stitching in the seats is mediocre, and way too much electronics that dictate how I must drive.
Think this 2019 is my last Hyundai.
Crap, the doors still freeze tight in the winter - thought these Koreans had winter... they must have shipped all their engineers to Florida!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hyundai quality has taken a nose dive since 3 cars ago. Finish is cheaper, robot controls more frustrating than ever! Stitching in the seats is mediocre, and way too much electronics that dictate how I must drive.
Think this 2019 is my last Hyundai.
Crap, the doors still freeze tight in the winter - thought these Koreans had winter... they must have shipped all their engineers to Florida!!
Agree, 2018 SFS, 3rd Hyundai, 2nd SF. 2018 worst of them all. My last one. May trade in next year while it still has some value. A real shame. Seems as though Mazda has taken the lead in quality.??

·
Registered
159 Posts
my apologies Akakpaws for sidetracking your thread and ranting. Don't know about your paint finish but I'm sure you'll thoroughly enjoy your new car and find trust in Hyundai. I think I just unfortunately bought one that was made on a Friday:crying

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.