Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum, I have a 2017 Sport Ultimate 2.0. When the nav unit/display was replaced under warranty, an update was required to be applied. I used to get an indicator for hands-free, Bluetooth and the number of cell signal "bars" in the upper right corner. Since the update, I only get hands-free and Bluetooth. Since I drive in rural and remote areas quite a bit, knowing how strong or if I had a signal was a big help, but I can't seem to figure how to get that indicator back.

Support at Hyundai was useless. Does anyone have a suggestion? TIA

·
Registered
2 Posts
New to the forum, I have a 2017 Sport Ultimate 2.0. When the nav unit/display was replaced under warranty, an update was required to be applied. I used to get an indicator for hands-free, Bluetooth and the number of cell signal "bars" in the upper right corner. Since the update, I only get hands-free and Bluetooth. Since I drive in rural and remote areas quite a bit, knowing how strong or if I had a signal was a big help, but I can't seem to figure how to get that indicator back.

Support at Hyundai was useless. Does anyone have a suggestion? TIA
Did you ever get a response to this or figure it out? I have the same issue. Upgraded the software on the nav, lost my signal strength and battery icon, and also cant find the end navigation button when I have a route loaded. Rediculous that I cant figure out how to stop navigation, only pause it lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts