Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just tried to send a message to the Administrator and got a DJ INBOX IS FULL .... response.
So I will do it this way. Here is what I tried to privately ask:

CAN WE ADD A 2019 subgroup/forum, generation 4 or whatever to call it? There are getting to be some 2019 posts intermixed with the older Santa Fes but there are differences especially interior and transmission. THANKS.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I agree I just bought a 2019 Santa Fe and it’s completely different than the 2018. I would like a forum that had a specific designation to talk about it.

Side note: anyone else think the rear blinkers are in a super low position? I followed my wife home in my truck on the way home from the dealer and at some points, especially in heavy traffic I couldn’t even see the indicators. We got the SE trim so nothing on the mirrors.

Anyways hope they create a section for us 2019 owners because this is a very different suv than last years model.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tried to contact Admin again for 2019 Sante Fe thread

I fourth that!
I just sent in this request again using the CONTACT US on the bottom. We'll see if it happens, otherwise I suggest everone put 2019 Santa Fe: as the subject of new threads.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
4th Gen 2019 is now separate !!!!

I just sent in this request again using the CONTACT US on the bottom. We'll see if it happens, otherwise I suggest everone put 2019 Santa Fe: as the subject of new threads.
Take a look. Not sure if there is anyway to "move" posts/threads from 3rd gen to there but time to move ....

·
Registered
9 Posts
I agree I just bought a 2019 Santa Fe and it’s completely different than the 2018. I would like a forum that had a specific designation to talk about it.

Side note: anyone else think the rear blinkers are in a super low position? I followed my wife home in my truck on the way home from the dealer and at some points, especially in heavy traffic I couldn’t even see the indicators. We got the SE trim so nothing on the mirrors.

Anyways hope they create a section for us 2019 owners because this is a very different suv than last years model.
Yes! I thought the same thing about the signals being too low and whether or not people could see me signal. I have the Ultimate, so I have the side mirror indicators, but still, people probably won't see them as quickly. Glad someone else agrees with me. We'll see what happens, right?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes! I thought the same thing about the signals being too low and whether or not people could see me signal. I have the Ultimate, so I have the side mirror indicators, but still, people probably won't see them as quickly. Glad someone else agrees with me. We'll see what happens, right?
After reading some peoples concerns about the position of turn signals I drove behind my wife's S.F.
I personally did not see a problem with the lights position. It was very easy to see.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts