Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking for an underbody cover/mud flap for the front passenger side. It’s for a 2011 Sport AWD 4-cyl. Part number is 86823-2B200. Can’t seem to find it online. One of the anchor points broke and it’s rattling all over the place. Anyone who knows of a place I could order a new one, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I’m looking for an underbody cover/mud flap for the front passenger side. It’s for a 2011 Sport AWD 4-cyl. Part number is 86823-2B200. Can’t seem to find it online. One of the anchor points broke and it’s rattling all over the place. Anyone who knows of a place I could order a new one, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Here is the part. Local Hyundai dealer said they don't have that part number in their system, and they referred to me to P/N 2BF40BC000, but I can't find that on any aftermarket sites either...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Can you possibly pop rivet around the broken anchor point or perhaps hot glue it in place?

Here is the inner fender liner. Are you referring the the lower section of that liner or is it a different part. Picture here.
Maybe you can replace the whole fender liner as one new piece.

Here are more views.

A picture showing more might help. I'm not sure where this is exactly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts