Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the BlueLink update to the VoLTE network after CDMA is no longer supported will allow all the features(including the GPS) to continue working after Jan 1, 2023? Thanks in advance for any insight. And for how long?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2018 Santa Fe sport. Got the email that I needed to update. Hyundai says my system has Navigation but it does not. 2+ hours on phone with Hyundai and numerous trips to the vehicle as they tried to tell me my vehicle has an SD card slot. It does not. Referred me to "Hyundai Auto Ever" where the tech stated "you don't have navigation if you have to plug in your phone to get a map on the display. He referred me to the dealer for the needed update. Bumper to Bumper warranty and a major component of the vehicle will no longer work?? Where do I sign up for the Class Action suit?? Took it to dealer this morning and they have no idea, say it's probably a mistake and say come back in January of anything stops working. At nearly $240/annual subscription, bye bye Bluelink I am going aftermarket

1 - 3 of 3 Posts