Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a "Send to Car" feature on Bluelink.
I own a 2021 SantaFe Calligraphy and I cannot locate where that feature sends it to.
I open the BluelinkApp > Maps > POI search, I choose a location > Send to Car.
I open my Navigation in the vehicle and cannot find the "sent" location anywhere.
Has anyone had any luck with this feature? If so I would appreciate any help.
Thank you.
Rodneya332

·
Registered
25 Posts
There is a "Send to Car" feature on Bluelink.
I own a 2021 SantaFe Calligraphy and I cannot locate where that feature sends it to.
I open the BluelinkApp > Maps > POI search, I choose a location > Send to Car.
I open my Navigation in the vehicle and cannot find the "sent" location anywhere.
Has anyone had any luck with this feature? If so I would appreciate any help.
Thank you.
Rodneya332
I'm assuming you are trying to send a POI (Point of Interest) to the vehicle. Also assume you have navigation... on my 2019 SF, I can open BlueLink, enter an address or find a location, and send to car. Then when I get in the car and start it, after a few seconds (within 20 seconds or so), the navigation screen will pop up and ask if I want to set the POI or address as the destination. Select yes, and off you go. Do you not get the popup on the navigation so you can set the destination?

If not, are you registered for Bluelink? Do any other bluelink functions work? (such as lock, unlock, remote start, etc)?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm assuming you are trying to send a POI (Point of Interest) to the vehicle. Also assume you have navigation... on my 2019 SF, I can open BlueLink, enter an address or find a location, and send to car. Then when I get in the car and start it, after a few seconds (within 20 seconds or so), the navigation screen will pop up and ask if I want to set the POI or address as the destination. Select yes, and off you go. Do you not get the popup on the navigation so you can set the destination?

If not, are you registered for Bluelink? Do any other bluelink functions work? (such as lock, unlock, remote start, etc)?
Never saw the popup.
Maybe I was too quick on the Nav screen.
I will give another try.
Yes I have BlueLink and all the other options are working correctly.
Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts