Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 90 day old 2014 SFS 2.0T. Since day one, the bluetooth has been truly awful. Regardless of what IPHONE I use (mine or a family member) no one can understand me with incoming or outgoing calls as I am muffled and garbled and have been told it is painful to listen. So far, not much help from dealer or customer care. I've paired phone(s), taken them off, on again, etc. Has anyone else had this problem?

·
Registered
8 Posts
My iphone 5 and 6 both have no issues. It doesn't seem like a phone issue. I did notice they moved the mic for the phone to closer to the center of the ceiling. It used to be close to the door and that caused back ground noise. Where is the mic in yours?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bluetooth

I have had the same garbled voice problem from day one. Were you able to solve this?

I have a 90 day old 2014 SFS 2.0T. Since day one, the bluetooth has been truly awful. Regardless of what IPHONE I use (mine or a family member) no one can understand me with incoming or outgoing calls as I am muffled and garbled and have been told it is painful to listen. So far, not much help from dealer or customer care. I've paired phone(s), taken them off, on again, etc. Has anyone else had this problem?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts