Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a 2004 santa fe 2.7L automatic which I want to put bigger tires under. I purchased these blocks to raise the car on the suspesion. They are approx 12mm for the front and 25mm for the rear.
Anyone here that has put bigger tires on their 1.st generation santa fe? I am wondering what size can be fitted with these and what other (easy) modifications are needed.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not sure but you should have similar to a 235/70 r16. You can
fit 1 or 2 size increases. A 235/75/16, or a 225/85/r16 should fit with minimal rubbing. A 235/85/r16 rubs a bit on turns. That's about a 31.7. And maxed out for a stock. Adding a 17 mm puck when factoring in the offset should give you over 1.5 inches of lift to the front. The rear lift will be 1 to 1. And there is more more in the back. The front is the limiting factor. You should be able to fit the 235/85/r16. I would hesitate going to 245 or wider. The lift will not do to much for side to side rubbing
Joe. Here's the 235/85/16 on 2nd gen
https://youtu.be/6B182czN0j0
Hi,
I have a 2004 santa fe 2.7L automatic which I want to put bigger tires under. I purchased these blocks to raise the car on the suspesion. They are approx 12mm for the front and 25mm for the rear.
Anyone here that has put bigger tires on their 1.st generation santa fe? I am wondering what size can be fitted with these and what other (easy) modifications are needed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.