Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,
I have a Santa Fe 2011 2.2CRDI.
It's now a couple of weeks since I heard this beeping sound from the rear of the car. Started with just a couple of beeps a day, then more frequent, but mostly when you drive and the car vibrates and wobbles. The beeping sound is now more regular on and off on every journey. The beeping sometimes is continues and sometimes in double beeps.
It's not a loud beep, like from the dashboard, maybe half as loud. I believe the location of the beeping is by the 12V power outlet on the left side when you stand at the back of the car.
Any idea what that could mean?
Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello all,
I have a Santa Fe 2011 2.2CRDI.
It's now a couple of weeks since I heard this beeping sound from the rear of the car. Started with just a couple of beeps a day, then more frequent, but mostly when you drive and the car vibrates and wobbles. The beeping sound is now more regular on and off on every journey. The beeping sometimes continues and sometimes in double beeps.
It's not a loud beep, like from the dashboard, maybe half as loud. I believe the location of the beeping is by the 12V power outlet on the left side when you stand at the back of the car.
Any idea what that could mean?
Thank you
It has gone worse for a few days and then just stopped and hasn't returned, strange, maybe had smth to do with the tow bar.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts