Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve had my 2019 Santa Fe Ultimate refuse to wake up after I lifted my foot up off of the break, with the auto start feature. It has happened a few times where the engine just dies while in the auto start off mode. I’ve also noticed that the auto start light appears Amber sometimes but other times it appears green. I have not noticed that it is amber when the engine completely dies. This is very concerning when it happens in traffic. I was behind a Hyundai sedan yesterday, and I noticed the same thing happened to them. I could not catch up with the car to ask if they had had the same issue with auto start. Has anyone else had this issue??

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've had this problem on my 2018 Santa Fe Sport Ultimate. Mine occurs occasionally mainly after I turn a corner in an intersection. It's scary feeling wanting to accelerate because cars are coming behind you or at you and you can't move out of the way. Fortunately, the accelerator after pumping the accelerator will come alive. Dealer says they never could reproduce the problem. They make me feel like I'm imagining it. Trust me I report it every time I bring it in. I want it on record. Other than that, I also love the automobile.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts