Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just bought my 2017 Santa Fe Limited Ultimate and love it!
I was looking forward to downloading all kinds of apps, but am very disappointed with this feature. There's only one app visible in the Download Center...the Hyundai Safety app.
Does anyone see any available apps? Will they eventually show up? I thought there would be apps available, like iHeart Radio, Twitter, etc.
I can't find any info online, either.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'd like to 3rd in the hope for an answer. I'd love to have an iheartradio app. If I can get CarPlay to work I can run it from there. But to be honest, I was really hoping to not have to plug my phone into the car everytime I get in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
radio apps

I noticed once i did the radio update i ended up with a full screen of apps. if you did not already do the radio update for apple/android auto it is fairly easy. you can get the instructions and file download from the myhyundai website.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I did the Apple Play download this a.m. took about 40 minutes total, including downloading the software and installing in the vehicle.. Will test out on 600 mile roundtrip next week.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did the update allow for the Apps to show up in the Download Center?
I still see only the Hyundai Safe Driving one...nothing else. Thanks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
When I go to myHyundai.com and click on the "Downloads" it takes me to the vehicle software update page which has the Android and Apple Carplay download as an clickable option. I've already downloaded the Apple app and it appears to work fine....sd

1 - 7 of 7 Posts