Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a 2022 Calligraphy. Curious if there is anyway to set a default so the seat ventilation automatically comes on when the vehicle starts?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Unfortunately not. Most cars are like that. I think only my ex-Porsche remembered the last setting. I actually prefer it to reset myself. What I wish had memory is the stupid start/stop button, and the driving mode too, since I have to always activate those 2 every time. Remember the seat fan motor gets hot, so don't leave it on unless you really need it. I burned one on my ex-Audi S6 once on a long trip. Since that time, I cycled them on and off when traveling, so they can cool off a little. And they're so good on the ex-Pali Calligraphy and this SF Calligraphy that I keep them at 1 most of the time.

·
Registered
36 Posts
There is a device sold by sharkracing.com that will remember your selection. They are a Korean company, but I've purchased from them before and the devices work. While these state up to MY 2018, check with them to verify they work on later years (I'm sure they do), or they can point you in the right direction. Takes a bit to get shipped from Korea, but it is an option and not terrible to install.
Heated and Cooled Seats Memory Module - Various Applications V2 - Shark Racing
Heated and Cooled Seats Memory Module - Various Applications - Shark Racing
Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts