Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner

Added some bling!!!

16517 Views 11 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Stupify
Wife wanted some "bling" to her ride...she got it!!!

:cool::p

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Where did you purchase the headlights?
Since, my post count is not that high...I am not allowed to post any links, but I can tell you I purchased them from EBay, shipped from Hacienda Heights, CA. There's a newer style of LED headlights now also, search EBay.

:cool:

Attachments

See less See more
Awesome, I just picked up a 2007 santa fe and I was thinking of putting on the bull bar but it said I had to get rid of the undercarriage cover which makes me nervous. Living in Jersey with the rough winters and all the salt on the ground I don't want it to mess up the engine. Have you had any trouble since getting the bar?
Thanks, yes definitely getting much love from the bull bar! Haven't had any issues, since installing the bull bar, but then again, I live in FL where the roads are not salted either. The roughest winters we get here on average, is a drop in temperature, to 40 degrees...lol!
Oh yeah I live in Florida for many years lol. I know too well of the difference. Thanks
I can tell you I purchased them from EBay, shipped from Hacienda Heights, CA. There's a newer style of LED headlights now also, search EBay.I know too well of the difference. Thanks
how are the quality/finish of the new lights. how is the light output. I assume they are HIDs?
that is so cool. I have been wanting to make one of those for my wife 03 santafe.

Did you make it or did you buy it??
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.