Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the actual cost to the dealer for a 2020 Hyundai LTD FWD 2.5 or 2.0 turbo. Just looking for a starting point to negotiate a price. Everyone knows they do not pay invoice. I am in Houston, TX. Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Black book for a 2020 Ltd FWD 2.4 Base: $35,650 MSRP $33,926 Dealer invoice price 5.08% markup Destination: $1,095
Ltd 2.0 TURBO Base: $37,500 Dealer $35,666 5.14% markup

I bought my 2019 Ltd AWD 2.4 a year ago using Costco and that knocked off about another $1000 below dealer invoice.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
dealer cost for Santa Fe

Thank you RochHam for your information. No participating Costoc Hyundai dealers in Houston area.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Don't give up

Thank you RochHam for your information. No participating Costoc Hyundai dealers in Houston area.
Don't give up! Our local dealer doesn't openly do Costco either but when I told them I had a Costco price from a dealer 80 miles away they said they'd beat it. And they did a dealer swap to get the car I wanted from 80 miles away and didn't charge me for the swap (all the hoopla to pay $200 for dealer swaps, I have never paid it just wait for someone who is doing that swap and let them pay although I've been lucky for that to work out). Perhaps it helps that I have bought over 5 cars in 30 years from our local dealer or it was in last 1/3 of month and they wanted to hit some number, I don't know.

Truecar and other places also provide best prices so just work on it to see what you can get. GL!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts