Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings all.
I have under 1,800 miles on my Santa Fe. Garage kept...no accidents, etc.
Went out today...and all the nanny warnings are on the dash. Front collision, rear collision, blind spot monitor, auto brake hold, downhill decent...like all of them. If it was just the front...I would think it was a dirty sensor.
I am at a loss what to do. I don't want to make a warranty visit to the dealer which will probably take all day...just for them to resolve it in 30 seconds.
Any ideas on what the heck is going on?
I was going to unplug the battery for like 10 min...but thought I would check here first.
Thanks in advance for any help !!

Update:...ended up disconnecting the battery for 10 min. Put it back...issue remains. Off to the dealership I go (unless someone has info for me :))

B.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've seen multiple errors like this when there is a bad battery connection, or a weak battery. I know the car is pretty new, but it might be worth checking the voltage on the battery and ensure the cables are tight (and clean). Could also be a loose ground wire, or a connector that is not fully seated. Those are probably best left to the dealer unless you are mechanically inclined. Just some ideas to consider.... Good luck and let us know what the dealer says or how you resolve it.....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Greetings all.
I have under 1,800 miles on my Santa Fe. Garage kept...no accidents, etc.
Went out today...and all the nanny warnings are on the dash. Front collision, rear collision, blind spot monitor, auto brake hold, downhill decent...like all of them. If it was just the front...I would think it was a dirty sensor.
I am at a loss what to do. I don't want to make a warranty visit to the dealer which will probably take all day...just for them to resolve it in 30 seconds.
Any ideas on what the heck is going on?
I was going to unplug the battery for like 10 min...but thought I would check here first.
Thanks in advance for any help !!

Update:...ended up disconnecting the battery for 10 min. Put it back...issue remains. Off to the dealership I go (unless someone has info for me :))

B.
Sorry that I'm late to the discussion. I have a 2022 Hybrid and my vehicle did the same thing and then the hybrid system failed and vehicle came to a dead stop with 6,700 miles on the clock. That was 53 days ago and between the dealer and Hyundai USA, they have no idea still what the issue is. Two weeks ago they finally got around to swapping the ECM and still no joy. I went through the Virginia Lemon Law process and Hyundai USA finally agreed to buy back the vehicle. I really did like the Santa Fe but after this experience, including a less than friendly customer experience from the dealer all the way to Hyundai corporate, I'm tapping out and will stay away from the brand. FWIW, I have an unused Truxx 2" lift kit - still in the box - that I'll part with for $100. Send me a note if interested. Best to you.

Mike

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sorry that I'm late to the discussion. I have a 2022 Hybrid and my vehicle did the same thing and then the hybrid system failed and vehicle came to a dead stop with 6,700 miles on the clock. That was 53 days ago and between the dealer and Hyundai USA, they have no idea still what the issue is. Two weeks ago they finally got around to swapping the ECM and still no joy. I went through the Virginia Lemon Law process and Hyundai USA finally agreed to buy back the vehicle. I really did like the Santa Fe but after this experience, including a less than friendly customer experience from the dealer all the way to Hyundai corporate, I'm tapping out and will stay away from the brand. FWIW, I have an unused Truxx 2" lift kit - still in the box - that I'll part with for $100. Send me a note if interested. Best to you.

Mike
It doesn't sound like your issue is in any way related to the OP's issue. He doesn't even have the same model Santa Fe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts