Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 2021 Santa Fe SE AWD. I am trying to find out if there is a way to get Sirius XM radio in the car. I have contacted Hyundai corporate, waiting on answer from them. I researched a converter by VAIS, but the manufacturer says that the converter is not compatible with the head unit in the 2021. The only other way that seems like it could work would be to install a module from Sirius, which would create a bunch of wires and an antenna installation. Apple car play is not a decent option, as Spotify and Pandora both burn up a significant amount of data.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I recently purchased a 2021 Santa Fe SE AWD. I am trying to find out if there is a way to get Sirius XM radio in the car. I have contacted Hyundai corporate, waiting on answer from them. I researched a converter by VAIS, but the manufacturer says that the converter is not compatible with the head unit in the 2021. The only other way that seems like it could work would be to install a module from Sirius, which would create a bunch of wires and an antenna installation. Apple car play is not a decent option, as Spotify and Pandora both burn up a significant amount of data.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts