Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have or can obtain the wiring diagram for the mentioned Santa Fe because I’m ready to be one of the first to install a full custom radio installation but I need to start with the radio wiring to hook up my Audiocontrol LC7I which will later be replaced by a DSP unit. But, I see at the amp under the passenger seat two plugs; one white labeled 1, and a black plug labeled 2. I have reached out to Crutchfield and the only info they had available is up to 2019 with the Infinity sound system but from what I can see the colors are different. I hate to just start cutting wires and see what speaker stops playing the old school way or ripping door panels off and ohming out to see what’s what but I will if if comes down to that. Thanks again in advance!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Does anyone have or can obtain the wiring diagram for the mentioned Santa Fe because I’m ready to be one of the first to install a full custom radio installation but I need to start with the radio wiring to hook up my Audiocontrol LC7I which will later be replaced by a DSP unit. But, I see at the amp under the passenger seat two plugs; one white labeled 1, and a black plug labeled 2. I have reached out to Crutchfield and the only info they had available is up to 2019 with the Infinity sound system but from what I can see the colors are different. I hate to just start cutting wires and see what speaker stops playing the old school way or ripping door panels off and ohming out to see what’s what but I will if if comes down to that. Thanks again in advance!
I have finally figured out the wiring at the amplifier under the passenger front seat. I’m posting a picture of the results. Remember, if you can’t crank it…..Yank It! I’ll also post a picture of the the fiberglass sub box from the
Handwriting Font Material property Parallel Paper
styrofoam luggage box as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Awesome! I'll be having a play when mine arrives.
What about the input side of the amp?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those are the speaker connections that I’m going to route to the rear with new wire for subwoofer, front left and right, and rear left and right to connect to the high level input side of an Audiocontrol Lc7i then the rca output will go out the opposite end of the LC7i to my amps. The power and ground will be fed from a battery I’m installing under the most rear luggage tray by the jack with dual 1/0 coming right off of the alternator until I can have a 75ah lithium setup installed to eliminate all batteries and a high output alternator with a voltage controller later down that expensive road!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you have any idea what the input to the amp looks like? Is it a coax, rca or normal high level inputs?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you have any idea what the input to the amp looks like? Is it a coax, rca or normal high level inputs?

It is all individual wires. If it was anything else then my line out converter would not be necessary at all. Maybe later on there will be a T harness available for the vehicle but as of now I’m unable for find anything out there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have finally figured out the wiring at the amplifier under the passenger front seat. I’m posting a picture of the results. Remember, if you can’t crank it…..Yank It! I’ll also post a picture of the the fiberglass sub box from the View attachment 2302 View attachment 2302 styrofoam luggage box as well.
Hey thank you for posting your pin-out/wiring diagram. I had already figured out pin-out/wiring for all the speakers. However, do you have any idea from the white plug what wires running to the amp are positive, negative and remote acc turn-on? would like to run these back to my line converter. thank you in advance.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey thank you for posting your pin-out/wiring diagram. I had already figured out pin-out/wiring for all the speakers. However, do you have any idea from the white plug what wires running to the amp are positive, negative and remote acc turn-on? would like to run these back to my line converter. thank you in advance.
I have my positive and negative going to my second battery in the back and the turn on I’ll still have to figure out because I was going to install just a switch but changed my mind on that so whoever finds out first please post. Thanks for your questions though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have my positive and negative going to my second battery in the back and the turn on I’ll still have to figure out because I was going to install just a switch but changed my mind on that so whoever finds out first please post. Thanks for your questions though.
Here’s what I wound up doing; I popped off the rear cigarette lighter plug in the trunk and spliced my remote wire into the blue wire from the dual wire plug going to the power accessory because it turns off and on with the vehicle switch. Problem solved

1 - 12 of 12 Posts