Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a 2020 Santa Fe and can't make up my mind with the engine choice. I'll probably be opting for the AWD as I'm interested in some light off-roading. How much did you actually pay for your Santa Fe SEL 2.4 or 2.0t? What do you think of the engine performance? What's the passing power like on high way? Is the more powerful engine worth the extra $6k as listed on Hyundai's website?

Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a 2019 AWD 2.0T "Preferred" package and I love it!... I test drove the 2.4, and I liked it, but I wanted a bit more kick in acceleration... And.. we are planning to do some towing ...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 2019 AWD 2.0T "Preferred" package and I love it!... I test drove the 2.4, and I liked it, but I wanted a bit more kick in acceleration... And.. we are planning to do some towing ...
Thanks a lot!
How much did you pay for your S-Fe? Did you get any dealer discount?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Answered

I answered this question on the "other" SF forum/group. I see we are active on both. I check this one a couple times/week. Since my SF Limited one year BD is next week I will probably back off on these similar to what I did with Camry, Jeep GC and Chrysler 300 groups over the past 15 years. But it's been a valuable source of early ownership info and I check up on my 7 1/2 year old Camry group every month or so.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts