Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I wanted to see if members would be open to posting their "Out the Door" price paid for their 2020 Santa Fe. I found this to be useful for myself when was looking to buy my 2017 Elantra Limited Ultimate. I was able to get an outstanding price knowing the best possible price I would be able to negotiate down to. I wish I still had my contract but I remember I paid 23250 OTD when the sticker was 28000 or so. The price of the car came down to 20600 then Tax and title made it 23250. I did transfer the tag but that is not a huge cost saving there. Anyway, if you all are willing to post your price paid it will help myself and others to know how much to work towards in getting the price down. For me, some dealers told me to take a hike when I told them I wanted to pay 23000 OTD. Even with that the best I could get was 24K OTD over the phone or Internet but they told me that if I came in that they might be able to get a little closer to my price. So after talking to all the dealers in Central Florida and the surround area I went in to one closer to Tampa and they came down another $750. I was close enough to 23K and we made a deal. I look forward to seeing what you all paid for your Santa Fe's.

MrGenesis

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought a 2019 Santa Fe SEL about 6mo ago in IL. Their Initial best price OTD was around 38k. This included 2k in dealer BS add-ons. I told them that I was trying to get OTD for 30k and I wasn’t going to pay for the dealer add-ons and told him I would go to a dealership that doesn’t put them on. I ended up negotiating an OTD price of around 30-31k

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought a 2019 Santa Fe SEL about 6mo ago in IL. Their Initial best price OTD was around 38k. This included 2k in dealer BS add-ons. I told them that I was trying to get OTD for 30k and I wasn’t going to pay for the dealer add-ons and told him I would go to a dealership that doesn’t put them on. I ended up negotiating an OTD price of around 30-31k

Sound like to you got a pretty good deal. Do you remember what the rebates were? I'm looking to buy a Santa Fe but the rebates are not as good as I have gotten in the past. I think right now they have a 1750 cash rebate and a 500 loyalty rebate. I'm not military or student so I don't qualify for those which would add another 900 total. Back in 2016, I bought an Elantra and I was able to get 4200 in rebates. That was a great deal along with the dealer giving me 3000 off MSRP. I may have to wait this out to see if Hyundai will again offer great rebates. I hope you are enjoying your new Santa Fe.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don’t remember exactly. I think is was something like $1,200-$1,500. I didn’t qualify for any other rebate then the one they give to everyone who walks into the door.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bought a 2020 Santa Fe SEL with mandatory dealer alarm!!! 28,200 OTD includes California tax, 0.9 APR on 60 months.
My friend says I only got the deal because the car is white, any truth to that?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I purchased a 2020 Santa Fe ultimate 2.4 in Jan. 2020 OTD was $38,000 with no trade in and $15K down. Formula was 1) seeing invoice and offer $500 below that number. 2) N DOC fee!!!!! 3) No $1240 "added on goodies by dealership" ( tinted windows,nitrogen in tires and 24 month windshield protection.) I was ready to move on if they did not agree but they did. The bottom line is that they want to move the metal out the door.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Bought a 2020 Santa Fe SEL with mandatory dealer alarm!!! 28,200 OTD includes California tax, 0.9 APR on 60 months.
My friend says I only got the deal because the car is white, any truth to that?
not as long as the interior isn't white also. I test drove a 2019 Accord that I was in love with but the interior was off-white... no thanx

·
Registered
2 Posts
2.0T Limited FWD Lava Orange
Sticker 39,190 (plus side sticker which was ignored)

Sticker 39,190.00
Dealer Discount 3,269.54 8.34%
We paid for car 35,920.46
Rebate 2,000.00
Trade 4,500.00

Fees Taxable 1,342.70
Taxable 29,420.46
Tax 7% 2,059.43

Hope this helps someone out

·
Registered
7 Posts
2020 SE AWD $22.300 Calyoso Red. w/ extended warranty, Nitrogen tires, oil changes for 1st 3years every 6mo or 6K & tire rotations.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts