Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post pics please, and model description.
While we’re at, what vehicle is it replacing, and why did you buy your SF ?
Thanks Everyone!

·
Registered
37 Posts
New SF Limited 2.4 as of Oct 2018

My photo from October the day I bought it. We are now thick in the middle of winter with snow up to our waist. Winter truly started after Jan 20, it was a fairly mild winter until then. Plus my wife & I spent over a month in FL & the Caribbean, and the Santa Fe "rested" in the garage, so it's only got 1900 miles on it after 4 months. All is running fine, very happy with the SUV.

It replaced an 11 year old Jeep Grand Cherokee that we owned new since Fall 07. We sold our boat, did not need a tow vehicle, so mainly shopped Jeep Cherokee & Mazda CX5s (both too small back seat & rear storage but nice in other ways) & Subaru Outback. I wanted a 2019 RAV4 but they came out too late in January for us to try. Also liked CRVs but turbo gas/oil mix problems scared us away. Very happy :laugh with the SF Limited's interior room, comfort, safety features & AWD handling in snow. I'm not a turbo fan, would have liked a few more HPs like Toyota has in their 2.5L but otherwise 99% satisfied.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for posting a pic, and of your experience so far.
Looks nice in silver!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello! Anybody else out there?? C’mon people!
Show us your ride.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nobody takes pictures? But most have phone cams!

Hello! Anybody else out there?? C’mon people!
Show us your ride.

I am starting to think just you and me are online. But if I read correctly it appears this thread's had 444 views. Perhaps no one takes photos in winter or the new car smell is gone ... I barely detect it in my SF new late Oct but parked for a month in the garage. Spring is finally starting in the upper midwest, I am looking forward to washing & vacuuming maybe even a wax job in my driveway in a few weeks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
444 views? Seriously??! And nobody’s posted anything.

I’m on a couple of other forums as well as this one,
and people chime in about stuff, they help each other out, they offer advice, all kinds of advice, they post images of their vehicles, they are passionate, etc etc etc.
Here? NOTHING.

Almost makes me want to consider another brand of vehicle, as there is so little support and product knowledge shared here.
Anyway, I still have time to decide.

It’s great when you own a certain vehicle, and then belonging to a forum where people actually get involved, are passionate, and actually help each other out with advice.

Rant over. (Being polite here, but like REALLY? What’s up with this forum??)

·
Registered
5 Posts
No one really goes on this forum (from what I can tell). All the action is in the Santa Fe section of the Hyundai Forums (dot com)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't think there is much interest in posting photos. Since this is a forum for the 2019 Santa Fe, most people reading the forum posts are current owners and know what the vehicle looks like. There is the official Hyundai News / Media Center website with over 600 photos of the 2019 Santa Fe. For prospective buyers, that same website lists all of the features, options, colors, and MSRP of the 7 versions of the 2019 Santa Fe. My Forum status prevents me from posting the link ("To be able to post links or images your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 4 posts.") but I will be able to post it in the next message.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I own 2019 Snata Fe 2.0t Ultimate AWD Lava orange with grey/espresso interior. I traded in 2015 subaru outback for this Santa fe.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello my name is Jorge and I'm from Ontario, Canada. Just took delivery of our 2019 Santa Fe Luxury 2.0T in twilight black at the end of April and have been enjoying it ever since. Some accessories added to our Santa Fe are xpel paint protection film on half of the hood and fenders, changed over the low/high beams and fog lights over to full LEDs (matches the DRLs so much better than the halogens). Going forward we are going to tint the 2 front windows to match the factory tint and some floor and trunk liners (don't know which brand yet - husky, weather tech or tuxmat) we have replaced my 2013 Ford Taurus 2.0, we were in need of a bigger vehicle for road trips and trips to our cottage with hauling everything around. The Taurus was very comfortable but it was getting dated and I found myself replacing brake pads, a few rotors often due to the weight of the vehicle and a turbo leak occurred just before we got his of it. Glad to be a part of the forums.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just purchased a 2019 Santa Fe Preferred 2.0 liter turbo with sun roof. Picked it up last Friday. Replaced our 2015 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL with Tech package. Great car but with aging comes this problem of sitting down into the car rather than being able to slide in. The colour is Stormy Sea with grey interior. Very comfortable and plenty of go for an old guy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I own 2019 Snata Fe 2.0t Ultimate AWD Lava orange with grey/espresso interior.

I haven’t seen Lava Orange locally. How do you like the grey/espresso interior? I have my eye on an Earthy Bronze with Beige/Black interior.
Hi. I love grey/ espresso interior. The interior color was my first choice over exterior color.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have my eye on an Earthy Bronze with Beige/Black interior.
This combination is awesome. Also summer temperature friendly too :smile
I also liked the grey/black interior, but I don't like the available exterior colors for that. Canada model gets less exterior interior color combination :frown

·
Registered
5 Posts
2020 Santa Fe Limited 2.0L

Absolutely love my new Santa Fe. My sedan's trunk was completed filled with baseball gear and I needed the increased storage provided by an SUV. The car's design is fantastic and the technology is incredible for the price point. This is my first Hyundai and I'm extremely pleased. The color combo of Quartz White with Espresso and Gray interior is really sharp.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don't think there is much interest in posting photos. Since this is a forum for the 2019 Santa Fe, most people reading the forum posts are current owners and know what the vehicle looks like. There is the official Hyundai News / Media Center website with over 600 photos of the 2019 Santa Fe. For prospective buyers, that same website lists all of the features, options, colors, and MSRP of the 7 versions of the 2019 Santa Fe. ... .

Uuuuh, Yes, eventhough there are many photos available in various places online,
Some people like to post pics of Their own vehicle. We as viewers and fellow owners can then view and appreciate those pics.
Nothing wrong with that.

If you choose not to post an image of your car, then that is your choice. No biggie.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts