Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I agree on Ultimate road noise. I had a loaner a few weeks ago without a sunroof and it had substantially less noise. I've been thinking about insulating the sunroof somehow. Have you noticed the strange vibrating noise when you're in drive and at a stop? It literally hurts my ears.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have only had the suv for a couple of weeks the road noise depending on road surface surprised me. None of the reviews I saw menitiond it be other wise I really like the car so far...

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've had a few Hyundais, different models. They've all had road noise. I think it's one of those things where you notice it or you don't. They're not quiet cars.

·
Registered
37 Posts
No noticable road or engine cabin noise in my 2019 Limited AWD 2.4. I think it's like the Ultimate as it has leather seats, pana sun roof but has the 18 in tires. I hear some engine buzz during winter warmups which may be the fuel pump and doesn't carry over to inside the SF. Our 7 mon old SF is the quietest roomiest SUV/CUV ever compared to previous loaded 2001 comfy and 2007 not as nice inside Jeep Grand Cherokees.

·
Registered
20 Posts
This Ultimate has to be one of the quietest SUV I have ever driven. If you think your S.F. is noisy check out the 2017-19 Honda CRV

·
Registered
2 Posts
Seems like mine has a lot of road noise does anyone else notice it?
I just purchased a 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe XL Limited and I hear a lot of noise (road noise, wind noise) as speed increases above say 50 mph. I didn't see any comments from reviewers about noise before my purchase. This model has all the bells and whistles including panoramic sunroof and 19" wheels. Any suggestions about what to do to reduce noise?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just purchased a 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe XL Limited and I hear a lot of noise (road noise, wind noise) as speed increases above say 50 mph. I didn't see any comments from reviewers about noise before my purchase. This model has all the bells and whistles including panoramic sunroof and 19" wheels. Any suggestions about what to do to reduce noise?
Turn up the stereo :laugh
I have the Ultimate S.F. not the XL and I'm very pleased with the low noise level... almost as good as the Geneses I owned

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have owned 2 Genesis and one Equus. Quietest cars I ever owned. "Road noise" may be due to the factory tires. Just an opinion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts