Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 Santa Fe and the infotainment screen is frozen on the Hyundai logo. Have read different threads online talking about remove its fuse and putting it back but all of that didn’t help.
Will be glad if I can get some assistance to have this resolved as I’m unable access any other menu with the logo being displayed on the screen.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Recently, I have noticed while reading the users manual that there is a Reset tiny hole that can be prodded to maybe hard reset the system?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Recently, I have noticed while reading the users manual that there is a Reset tiny hole that can be prodded to maybe hard reset the system?
Hello Mark,
Thanks for taking time to offer some help.
I really really appreciate.
I tried the reset button prior to my post but that still didn’t solve my problem.
I’m guessing it’s something to do with the loading of the firmware for the infotainment that is stuck somewhere and hence unable to complete the loading process.
Im open any advice that can help solve my problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm sure a dealer has the right equipment to connect to test and reprogram the head unit. If you're still under warranty, hope they can repair for free.
Thanks for the concern but unfortunately I bought the car in the US and shipped it to Ghana and so it’s not covered under warranty.
I’ll be glad if there’s a fix or workaround to this issue.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just a thought... search the forum for Engineering Mode on the Infotainment system. There may be something in there that might be able to help. I don't know if there is or not, just an idea to investigate/try. Hope you can get it figured out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just a thought... search the forum for Engineering Mode on the Infotainment system. There may be something in there that might be able to help. I don't know if there is or not, just an idea to investigate/try. Hope you can get it figured out.
I really really appreciate the thought but the unfortunate thing is that I can’t even go beyond the Hyundai logo to access anything.
I’m looking at the option of getting the services of a diagnostics person to probably flush the system with the hope it helps.
Will update if I’m able to get this done.
In the mean time, I’m still known to any ideas that might be of help.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I really really appreciate the thought but the unfortunate thing is that I can’t even go beyond the Hyundai logo to access anything.
I’m looking at the option of getting the services of a diagnostics person to probably flush the system with the hope it helps.
Will update if I’m able to get this done.
In the mean time, I’m still known to any ideas that might be of help.
have you tried to download the updates to your computer and a flash drive, then use that drive in the car? that's how i did my updates last week. took about 45 min just to update.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.