Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if Hyundai is selling all weather floor mats for the '19 Santa Fe, and a separate all weather floor mat for the rear storage area? I know the mat in the storage area is reversible, but it doesn't have edges for containing liquid spills.

If they aren't, I will purchase some Weather Tech products...

Thanks..

·
Registered
38 Posts
They appear to be available from WeatherTech based on comments I saw on another SF forum. I got my 2019 SF Limited with the carpeted mats and the reversable rear mat, part of the window sticker and I'd eventually want them so not worth quibbling. I have not seen any Hyundai branded all weather mats on any of the 2019s we looked at, but you can always check the dealer parts counter. WeatherTechs would be in the same price range as carpeted so better 6 months out of the year, but in warmer weather we prefer carpeted.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks... I also bought a '19 Santa Fe... got the ultimate package... I had asked dealership about the all weather floor mats from Hyundai, but they said they had no info on those being available. I had both the carpeted and all weather mats for my old Santa Fe Sport. They're pretty much a necessity in the Winter, here in Iowa, so I'll probably order the Weather Tech versions..

Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does anyone know if Hyundai is selling all weather floor mats for the '19 Santa Fe, and a separate all weather floor mat for the rear storage area? I know the mat in the storage area is reversible, but it doesn't have edges for containing liquid spills.

Thanks..
I ended up purchasing the Custom Fit All Weather mats from Walmart. I trimmed them to fit and they work and look great. Although, i really want the Hyundai all weathers; these are really nice.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
with the weather changing (got some light snow a couple nights ago), I bit the bullet and ordered WeatherTech mats.. I too wanted Hyundai versions, but can't wait any longer, with all the salt and slop we get in the Winter...

·
Registered
24 Posts
IMHO Weather Tech is the way to go. I did buy some time ago, a Hyundai version of heavy duty mats, while well made it didn't collect enough snow.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree.. the previous Santa Fe Sport All Weather mats were constructed well, but didn't do great on preventing melted snow/sand/salt from getting to the carpet along the edges.. Got the WeatherTech mats, and love the edge walls!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I chose the WeatherTech mats. They fit well and seem like they'll catch all the crud that gets drug into the car. The rear mat is a one-piece across the back instead of separate mat for each side. I'd prefer separate mats as it is hard to the the one-piece out without spilling all the dirt. But, I do like them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I chose the WeatherTech mats. They fit well and seem like they'll catch all the crud that gets drug into the car. The rear mat is a one-piece across the back instead of separate mat for each side. I'd prefer separate mats as it is hard to the the one-piece out without spilling all the dirt. But, I do like them.
I purchased these and used the factory rear carpets as a pattern. cut down they cover approx. 90% of the area and I'm satisfied with that
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LTX7UPA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ordered a set of Weathertech liners for the front and rear, and a cargo liner last Wed.. should be getting them by Tuesday.. I have weather tech in all of my cars.. love them...

Will post pics once I get and install them..

Thanks..

·
Registered
14 Posts
WeatherTech Winter Mats

I purchased and installed my WeatherTech mats for the wife's '19 a few weeks back and they are a superior solution with the side walls and perfect fit.
I wanted the Hyundai branded mats, but since not yet available- BIG FAIL- these are much better! You won't be disappointed. Too bad for the big nameplate marque.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts