Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I just read that new 2019 JD Power report has the Santa Fe as the most reliable midsize SUV. Great news since I just purchased a 2019 Ultimate 2.4!

Regards,
RJS

·
Registered
2 Posts
That is good news--I just purchased a 2019 SEL Plus but I am having some rattles--taken it back to dealer once and have an appointment on Monday again--a little disappointing because I love the way the car drives.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The 2019 study examines problems experienced during the past 12 months by original owners of 2016 model-year vehicles. Not the new 2019 models! I'm not allowed to post a link to the article, but Google "hyundais-newest-suv-honored-by-jd-power-study" and it should be at the top of the search results.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Why arent you allow to post the link??

The 2019 study examines problems experienced during the past 12 months by original owners of 2016 model-year vehicles. Not the new 2019 models! I'm not allowed to post a link to the article, but Google "hyundais-newest-suv-honored-by-jd-power-study" and it should be at the top of the search results.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The forum rules require a member to make 6 posts before being allowed to include links. I am a new member, so I have not satisfied that requirement.

·
Registered
17 Posts

Here ya go...
https://www.al.com/business/2019/02/hyundais-newest-suv-honored-by-jd-power-study.html

....SUV in the J.D. Power 2019 Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS).

Santa Fe ranked highest in its class in the annual Vehicle Dependability Study, now in its 30th year.

The study examines problems experienced during the past 12 months by original owners of 2016 model-year vehicles. Overall dependability is determined by the number of problems experienced among 100 vehicles, with a lower score reflecting higher quality. The study covers 177 specific problems grouped into eight major vehicle categories. ..... etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts