Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a card in mail today, says my 2018 may be recalled and to call for an appointment to fix it, doesn't say what is recalled and it's from the dealer I purchased he car from not Hyundai corporate (HQ). Is this just a ploy to get me in the shop there at the dealers? :frown Anything here on this site from corporate that lists recalls?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Got a card in mail today, says my 2018 may be recalled and to call for an appointment to fix it, doesn't say what is recalled and it's from the dealer I purchased he car from not Hyundai corporate (HQ). Is this just a ploy to get me in the shop there at the dealers? :frown Anything here on this site from corporate that lists recalls?
Visit this site and type in your vin #
https://www.nhtsa.gov/recalls

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Once again thanx NoHonda, no recall on my VIN. Gotta love these dealers sending out notices of recalls when they'res none. Makes me distrust them and automatically never go back to this dealer. I'm sure the ploy works perfect for many consumers so the dealers figure the risk of losing one customer is worth it to get 2 back in the door tp spend their mony needlessly. As busy as people make themselves nowadays, I'm sure the ploy works over and over.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts