Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I turn the corner and if there are pot holes in the road it’s as though my back tires hop to align with my front (if that makes sense).
i have 56k miles on the car and just had the 60k service on it. Any suggestions what that might be? Maybe the differential?
As my name says I’m in the kitchen not under the hood or the car. So if you wouldn’t mind dumbing it down for me I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
OK I'll take a stab... physics... car is traveling around a curve (as you said) and will continue on that path (with the rear end} if the tires lose traction with the road. Slow down or get higher quality tires?

·
Registered
159 Posts
I know I know you're prob in a hurry to makin' some dinner somewhere and many others looking forward to it also. Hope you find a solution, I think you know the problem if you have good tires...lol🗼🗼

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know I know you're prob in a hurry to makin' some dinner somewhere and many others looking forward to it also. Hope you find a solution, I think you know the problem if you have good tires...lol🗼🗼
I appreciate the input but all joking aside when I drove a Miata and it did the same thing; my mechanic said it was the differential. That is why I went fishing for input.
I will follow your sagacious words and see if there is any difference. And I do thank you for your input.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.