Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello to everyone,

First time to post here, been lurking a little to get information on the 3rd gen Santa Fe's. Me & my wife bought a Monaco white 2017 Santa Fe SE Ultimate AWD with the tech package here in the USA. We would of gotten the 2017 Santa Fe Limited Ultimate AWD, but we did not like the idea of two captains chairs in the 2nd row. We have a dog that that travels with us to camp, go on skiing trips etc.., so our dog needed the 2nd row bench seat, so she can lay down on long trips. And we figured folding the 3rd row seats to accommodate luggage. I really like the lower chrome accents on the front & rear doors on the 2017 Santa Fe Limited Ultimate, it really gives the Santa Fe a refined and more expensive look. I think the current Santa Fe looks sharp, & we are coming off a lease on a 2015 Lexus RX 350. The Lexus dealer said, it was their first time they lost a customer to Hyundai.

Anyway, does anyone know the part numbers & roughly how much the parts cost...?? Would I need new plastic molding in case the chrome accent panels snap into the black plastic cladding...??? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Went to my local Hyundai dealer & ordered a hood deflector and while I was there got the part numbers for the accent moldings. Here is the part numbers for right side, left side, front & rear doors, if anyone is else interested:

87721-B8500-GAL

87722-B8500-GAL

87731-B8500-GAL

87732-B8500-GAL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts