Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a SFS today. I realized whenever I close the roof whether vented or open the shade also autocloses. This is driving me nuts. Is there propgramming option to leave the shade open when the roof closes. There aere separate buttons for the shade and roof, I will this operated separately

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Not sure if your 2014 is the same as my 2015 but . . I had my roof completely open, hooked my finger over the actuation switch and pulled down and the roof closed completely and the shade remained completely open. I can also just press the switch forward and the same thing happens. My shade appears to be completely indepentant from the closing function of the sunroof. Of course the shade opens automatically along with the roof when opened.
Let us know if this helps or what else you find out with yours?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ours doesn't seem to work that way. Wish it did. We are trying the Bluelink remote start. Don't care for it. Often server is busy. There is a long delay between entering command and the response. Cannot set climate control with app which would be really nice. Maybe future upgrades will other it. Other than that we like the Santa Fe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts