Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say hi. Took delivery of my Santa Fe Sport today. They had tokeep it to install a tow package for my Mobility scooter lift. Because of the outside contractor they were using and a scrrew up with the ordered parts,, it took 2 wks to be delivered:001_rolleyes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats

Just want to say hi. Took delivery of my Santa Fe Sport today. They had tokeep it to install a tow package for my Mobility scooter lift. Because of the outside contractor they were using and a scrrew up with the ordered parts,, it took 2 wks to be delivered:001_rolleyes:
CONGRATS, on your new Santa Fe. How do you like it? I just got mine and recently took a ride with the family (5 of us) and the ride was terrible, felt every bump.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CONGRATS, on your new Santa Fe. How do you like it? I just got mine and recently took a ride with the family (5 of us) and the ride was terrible, felt every bump.
Yes, it is more like a truck ride than a car ride. However I do like the wide view of the front windshield and the ability to look over the roofs of most other cars to see what is happening farther ahead.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, it is more like a truck ride than a car ride. However I do like the wide view of the front windshield and the ability to look over the roofs of most other cars to see what is happening farther ahead.
What I meant was the ride changes dramatically with people in the car. I know it has a stiffer ride than a car but it shouldn't have a bottoming out sound on bumps with people in the car. Its almost like the shocks are shot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What I meant was the ride changes dramatically with people in the car. I know it has a stiffer ride than a car but it shouldn't have a bottoming out sound on bumps with people in the car. Its almost like the shocks are shot.
I would definitively take to the dealer to be checked out. Do your homework first on the internet. Do not let them buffalo you. The Santa Fe is designed to handle that load.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had two heavy set people in my backseat and it drove like a dream. Between myself, my wife and the two in the back we had approx. 820lbs of people and I couldn't tell the difference!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts