Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone! Thank you for letting me join!:smile I bought my SUV new and have enjoyed it since then BUT, there are some issues with it. The biggest issue is the suspension in front. My Santa Fe has had 10 wheel alignments with only 31,450 miles on it. The front and rear have been off but it is the front that continues to cause the problem. I have been told by the dealership that there is no signs of suspension damage or strut fluid leakage. I go to another auto repair shop and was told that the auto steering mode was causing the alignment to go out. There were other owners that came in with the same issue. He told me it is a design flaw and Hyundai has not addressed it so far. The front suspension while driving is like it has "jimmy legs". It just wants to wander both left and to the right so you have to fight it to keep it straight. Also the ECO button when turned on, the mileage gets worse. Turn it off and the mileage gets better!?! Dealership said the ECO button is working fine. Is there anybody else with the same problems? Thank you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts