Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi this is my first post. I have a 2009 Santa Fe Limited best car I have ever owned 165,000 miles and no issues that have not be taken care of buy Hyundai. I am giving this car to my daughter and getting myself a new Santa Fe Here in St. Louis dealers still have a few 2016 Sport left with the Ultimate package. Great looking car and a bit of a discount as the 2017 should be showing up soon. My question is has anyone seen thee 2017s in person? I would get a 2017 sport with the ultimate package. My only concern is the Wheels (Only one option) are much darker than in years past. I get that this is the trend. But from the photos I have seen this makes the darker colored cars look very monotone. I am hoping someone has seen theses in person. I think the photos make the wheels look great on a white car. But I was thinking of getting the dark grey. May be better off picking up a 2016 with the brighter wheels

·
Registered
16 Posts
pictures and color can be deceiving. wheels are a lighter gray like what is on my 2015 Ultimate.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just picked up our 2017 Ultimate and I have to agree with TimParker. Ours is Serrano Red and with the black rockers and flat silver garnish it does look very monotone. I'm looking for some brighter wheels too.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts