Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner

Blue Link taking forever to boot up

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  cdogciesinski 
#1 ·
The Blue Link on my 2016 Santa Fe takes 15 to 25 Min to boot up on the head unit... Anyone have a Fix for this? :nerd Started about a month ago... Firmware update needed?

#2 ·
There is a fix for bluelink stuck on reloading!! I discovered the fix myself. All that is necessary if to go to settings and do a system update which will take approximately 15-20 minutes. Afterwards you will need to reset any preset radio stations and phone setup. Willie Liddell

#3 ·
There is a fix for bluelink stuck on reloading!! I discovered the fix myself. All that is necessary if to go to settings and do a system update which will take approximately 15-20 minutes. Afterwards you will need to reset any preset radio stations and phone setup. Willie Liddell
I foowed your instructions but when I selected systems update, it told me to insert some kind of card which I haven't the foggiest idea what they are asking for. Any advice?