Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner

Good deal or not on 2016 Santa Fe Limited

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  AlwaysFWD 
#1 ·
I just purchased a Iron Frost 2016 Santa Fe Limited with the Ulimate package for my wife yesterday. The MSRP WAS $40,790 on the car she picked out. I got them down to $34,975. I had a Hyundai Circle Certificate but did not present it as it was about $2k above the price I got them down too.

After a week of haggling over her 2012 Honda Civic EXL trade in, we made the deal. Out the door price after all fees, $6000 down payment and $11,800 trade, was $19,668 with a monthly payment of $290.

Good deal or not?

#3 ·
Good luck on your search. I recommend you get the Costco price but before pulling the trigger on it, drop your first offer $2k lower. It worked for me. I seen what the Hyundai Circle Program was affering and felt I could do better. All dealers have a Dealer Hold Back fee that they get paid from the manufacture once the car is sold. Hyundais is 3%. On a $35000 car that is $1050 so essentaily that is another $1050 profit in their pockets. Obviously they need to make some money.

Go to ------------/car-buying/dealer-holdback/ to learn more.

Just a thought. Good luck and keep us posted on your efforts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.